NGRMG JOINS NACP
Northern Gulf Resource Management Group (NGRMG) will now be delivering climate services to landholders as part of the Northern Australian Climate Program (NCAP). The aim of this project is to build industry capacity in the knowledge and use of climate information in pastoral management, climate and grazing decision tools and the use of climate forecasts for better climate risk and drought management. The project will lead and influence climate risk management in regional northern Australia.
Check out our monthly Climate Outlooks to get insights into:
- Analysis of rainfall totals from across the Northern Gulf region.
- Rainfall outlooks for the weeks, months and seasons ahead.
- Drought Monitoring across the country.
- Analysis of Pasture Growth.
- Projected temperatures for the region.
- Drivers and influences and what is forecast for months ahead: ENSO, IOD, MJO
One on one support is available for landholders in the region.
For more information to book a visit or consultation, contact our Rangelands & Climate Project Officer John McLaughlin:
email@example.com or phone 0411 294 331