This event has ended
25 June 2019 9am – 4pm
Werrington Station – 250kms north of Hughenden or 90kms south of the Lynd Junction,
turn down the Oak Park road)
Join Stuart Andrews from Tarwyn Park Training for a field day on redesigning your property using Natural Sequence Farming techniques.
Natural Sequence Farming, developed by Stuart’s father, Peter Andrews, is a rural landscape
management technique aimed at restoring natural water cycles that allows the land to flourish.
This technique allows producers to boost productivity while applying low cost and low input requirements to make your land more resilient.
The field day will cover:
· Reading landscapes
· Reduce runoff and control erosion
· Fully utilising your natural resources
· Increase water storage capacity
· Lower property costs and boost profits
· Locate, design and build landscape structures
· Redesign your own property
· Begin improving landscape function on your property
· Increase biodiversity
Smoko & Lunch Provided
BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY
For more information and to RSVP contact Laura Miller or visit our website
This project is delivered by Northern Gulf Resource Management Group and supported by funding from Queensland Government’s Natural Resources Investment Program.