This event has ended
What lies beneath, is a workshop all about the health of your soil.
Attendees are encouraged to bring along a small ziplock bag full of their own soil to be viewed under a microscope on the day.
There is a strong line up of guest speakers covering an array of topics.
- Sally Fields, BRSc (UNE) – Northern Gulf’s Intensive Agricultural Officer and Agronomist
- Peter Inderbitzin – 2018 Charlie Nastasi Horticultural Farmer of the year
- Lisa Price – Barefoot Farming
- Michelle Green – Microbiologist
- Peter Masasso, B. App. Sci. Rur Tech, M.Phill- Local Agricultural Consultant
- Guy Web, B.SC REM (ANV) – Soil Quest 2031
- Professor Steve Turton, Ph.D. Climatologist
- Uncovering soil biology
- Regenerative Agricultural, A growers perspective
- The soil food web through a microscope
- Building soil health/ advantages of micro feeding
- Carbon Cycle
- Balancing Soil
- Grassroots documentary
Spaces are limited – Bookings essential – Cost is $10 per person.
Click here to GET YOUR TICKET
Please arrive by 8:30 am for registration for a 9 am sharp start.
Skybury Coffee Plantation, Mareeba
Please contact Sally Fields for more information
p: 0421 710 474
105 Ivicevic Road, Mareeba