Develop a Regional M&E Program that will enable ‘State of the Region’ environmental accounting and reporting.
The specific objectives of the project are to:
- Oversee the collation of landscape monitoring data that is being/or has been conducted on grazing properties by their managers.
- Collate, analyse and manipulate all data from the ABCD landtype monitoring surveys.
- Adapt the Wentworth Group’s Environmental Accounts system, the ACRIS system and the SOR Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting framework developed by SEQ Catchments for the development of the Northern Gulf M&E program.
- Coordinate the choosing of themes for the framework of the M&E program.
- Conduct consultation on the suitability and relevance of monitoring techniques.
- Develop a geodatabase to implement the storage, evaluation and reporting of spatial monitoring data that will collected in the Regional MERI framework.